August 9, 2013

So, hey everyone! Its been a little while since I last posted, sorry!
Blue and green set. $50.00

 I decided to share a great bracelet and earrings set. It's a bead woven set with size 11 seed beads and swarovski glass pearls. I used aqua and periwinkle seed beads in both pieces as well as permanent gold seed beads and white swarovski pearls in the bracelet. I stitched each of the green and blue tubes individually and then added ear wires for the earrings. For the bracelet I strung them on beading wire along withe swarovski pearls and gold seed beads. The clasp of the bracelet and the ear wires are silver plated.

Close-up details, 104 beads in each tube!
I had a lot of fun making these, I just love the ocean colors! The earrings, which I made first, are so cute and tiny, just adorable. I love the box shape of these peyote tubes and plan to try it out in different colors and sizes.
As always this set and many other fabulous pieces are available at my Etsy shop. Cheers everyone and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment